Letter from Pastor Shawn Scarborough
Sunday, May 24, 2020
For the past nine weeks, we have experienced revival in our homes. We have kept the Lord’s Day faithfully in isolation rather than in community. We have leaned in and embraced being distributed, while longing to be together. Now it’s time!
On Sunday, May 31 at 9am, 11am & 1pm we will resume gathering in-person at Family Worship Center. In full compliance with the necessary governing entities, we will observe the following guidelines:
• Reservations will be required for all seating in the sanctuary. Please select the link on our homepage anytime beginning Tuesdays at 9AM and follow the prompts to let us know how many seats you need and your preferred section. Seating is limited, therefore we ask you attend only one service and use all the seats you have reserved.
• Nursery, PreSchool, KZ Junior and Kid’s Zone will OPEN as well. Please make sure your child is not exhibiting any symptoms that could be passed to others. They do not need a reservation to participate in these environments. Parents are asked to drop off using the east entrance (with the colorful tree art) and exit the north and south exits of the Children’s Facility after pick up.
• Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your worship experience and follow the directions of our team, as they lead you to your seat in a manner that follows all distancing requirements.
• When worship begins, please wear a face-covering during singing (masks will be happily provided if necessary).
• At the conclusion of our worship experience, everyone will be dismissed by sections and rows to reduce confusion while returning to the parking lot.
I realize this is a lot to process. However, because we are willing to adhere to the above inconveniences, we can gather sooner rather than later. We want to continue to do everything we can to lead in the healing of our community.
Prayerlife will resume in-person on Wednesday, June 17 at 7PM along with Fuelhouse. All Student Ministries’ small groups will meet via Zoom until this date. Realife communities and daily prayer meetings will remain virtual for the month of June.
If you are not comfortable or if you feel at risk during this time, we will continue to stream live services on all platforms. We have enjoyed getting to know our growing online community during this time!
Hey, we are looking forward to seeing you all very soon.